The content of this website is provided purely for information purposes and does not, under any circumstances, constitute a business proposal or investment advice relating to the shares of SIAT or its Group companies.
The website is updated regularly to the best of our ability. Nevertheless, SIAT is not, under any circumstances, liable for harm which may be caused further to data provided via the site which may be incorrect, not updated or incomplete.
SIAT establishes links only to sites from which it has requested authorisation and is not in any way responsible for links established to its site.
The copyright to this site belongs to SIAT NV. Users of the website undertake to use the information and data available on the site for their personal use only. A page from this site may not be presented in a frame that does not belong to SIAT.
Any dispute arising from or related to the use of our website and any dispute relating to or arising from the acceptance, interpretation or observance of this Disclaimer shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts of Brussels, which will apply Belgian law.
SIAT attaches great importance to adequate protection of personal data and to compliance with applicable legislation in this respect.
It is explained below what kind of personal data are collected by SIAT, for what purposes and on what legal basis they are processed; how long your personal data are stored; whether your personal data are passed on to third parties; how these personal data are protected; and what rights are attached to these personal data.
What personal data are collected?
SIAT collects and processes the personal data it receives in the context of your professional contacts with SIAT.
This concerns the following personal data:
• personal data of (representatives of) shareholders, (representatives of) future shareholders, analysts or third parties following the Group, including persons who have registered on the website of SIAT.
• personal data provided directly by you (for example, when registering or via a request sent by email or via the website of SIAT). When you register on the mailing list to receive certain documentation relating to SIAT (such as press releases and financial reports), certain personal details need to be provided. SIAT strives to limit these personal details to the necessary minimum. Examples of categories of personal data that are collected and processed in this way are: your name, your title, your contact details, details of the company or natural person you represent, your position.
• personal data obtained through your use of the website of SIAT. In some cases, additional electronic identification data and information about browser and hardware from visitors to the website may be collected. Statistics and general information, for example regarding the use of the website may be collected.
• personal data that are communicated to SIAT by the person you represent or by one of our service providers (such as financial institutions).
• personal data obtained from other sources, such as public registers or publicly accessible sources.
You are not obliged to provide SIAT with your personal data. However, if you choose not to do so, there is a risk that SIAT may not be able to provide full access to its services, and may not be able to achieve the purposes set out below.
For what purposes and on what legal basis does SIAT process personal data?
The starting point is that SIAT only processes personal data for a specific purpose, whereby only those personal data that are relevant to achieving this purpose are processed.
In essence, SIAT processes personal data to enable the company to conduct its business, and more specifically for the following purposes:
• compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations;
• maintaining contact with its current shareholders, future shareholders, analysts and other business contacts;
• the management of its investments, e.g. for corporate governance purposes;
• the dissemination of press releases, financial reports and invitations to roadshows and events;
• replying to requests sent on its website or by email;
• for the management and improvement of its website.
For the first purpose described above, the processing of your personal data is based on a legal obligation. For the other purposes, the processing of your personal data is based on compliance with the legitimate interests of SIAT in order to conduct its business, to communicate with its contacts and to continue to improve its services. For more information about the legitimate interests of SIAT, and the balance of your interests and freedoms, please contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long are your personal data stored?
Your personal data are stored and processed as long as necessary to develop and manage our professional relationship with you or the person you represent. Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, also taking into account any legal or regulatory storage obligations.
Are your personal data passed on to third parties?
SIAT does not pass on your personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
SIAT may transfer or make your personal data available to its employees and managers; to other companies in the Group; to authorities or to subcontractors or service providers for the purposes mentioned above.
The employees and managers of SIAT are bound by a contractual obligation of confidentiality. If SIAT transfers personal data to sub-contractors or service providers in accordance with the above, it will ensure that contractual obligations are imposed on these sub-contractors or service providers in order to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Where your personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, SIAT always does so to countries with an adequate level of protection or on the basis of a mechanism that justifies such a transfer. For more information about the mechanism used for such international transfers, please contact the company at email@example.com.
How are your personal data protected?
SIAT takes all reasonable and appropriate technical measures to prevent and minimise the risk of unauthorised access, modification or destruction of your personal data.
Please note that there is always a risk associated with the provision of personal data (for example, when entering data via an open and unprotected network; when sending emails containing personal data) and no technology system can be fully protected.
You have the right to access your personal data processed by SIAT, to have them rectified, or to have them deleted. You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You can object to the processing and you can also ask for your personal data to be transferred.
You can exercise your rights by sending a specific request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must enclose proof of your identity with this request for identification purposes. This information will only be used to verify your identity.
You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time.
You can also unsubscribe from the distribution of the press releases and financial reports of SIAT at any time via the function provided for that purpose on the website. Your personal data will then no longer be processed for these purposes.
Any questions or comments regarding this policy should also be addressed to email@example.com.
Further information on the protection of your personal data and your rights in this respect can be found on the website of the Belgian Data Protection Authority, https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/
This statement may be amended from time to time, for example to bring it into line with applicable regulations, guidelines or market practice or the business practices of SIAT. Revisions will take effect upon publication of the new version on the website: this date will be clearly stated.