The candidate will be in charge of the technical aspect of the industrial site of the subsidiary including:
• Cogeneneration and/or biogas plant if any
• General service (civil works).
He will follow all the projects related to Site from A to Z.
• Follow the projects at a technical point of view
• Implant industrial installation.
• Keep up to date all the technical data of the project and industrial installation for all the subsidiaries
• Plan the project.
• Provide technical support to operation people.
• Keep the industrial installation up to date and operate in safety and environmental friendly manner
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Strong technical skills
• Able to communicate clearly with staff at all levels and all cultures and nationalities.
• a deep understanding of manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of boiler, turbines steam,…
• Knowledge of electricity:
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Knowledge of piping.
• Able to understand the trouble shouting, to read any type of drawings (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic).
• Knowledge of the production processes, for palm oil (mill, refinery and fractionation).
• Result oriented and focused on losses minimization.
• Flexible. Thinker out of the box.
• Speak French and English fluently.
• Hands on
• Knowledge of Autocad is a plus
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Plant performance in term of OSF, efficiency, safety
• Availability of mobile equipment
• Keep the financial result within the budget
Local COO or General Director and Group CTO
• Factory manager, Cogen manager, workshop manager, general service manager, spare parts warehouse ,…
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
• Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
• The ability to make effective decisions under pressure